Windows 11 has already been out for testing purposes as a beta. In this tutorial, we will learn how we can install and download windows 11.
Something about Windows 11: Windows 11 features a set of new system requirements that Microsoft has set to ensure all Windows 11 PCs are performing optimally in both security and stability departments.
Windows 11 minimum system requirements
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB)
Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Internet connection and Microsoft Accounts:
Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
One of the biggest changes to Windows’ system requirements with Windows 11 is that the OS is now only available on 64-bit processors.
Microsoft is not releasing a 32-bit version of the OS, although 32-bit apps will continue to work just fine.
Microsoft is also limiting officially supported Windows 11 PCs to those on Intel 8th-generation (or equivalent) and above. This means if you have a CPU older than Intel 8th-generation, you likely won’t be able to officially run Windows 11 when it’s released later this year.
The company has said that it will consider some Intel 7th-generation and AMD Ryzen 1000 series CPUs later this year, but anything older looks like it’s off the table.
Windows 11 also requires a display size of at least 9-inches, meaning we won’t be seeing any phones or mini 8-inch tablets with Windows 11. Microsoft has also increased the required drive storage to 64GB, up from 16GB with Windows 10. The same goes for RAM, being bumped from 2GB to 4GB.
Pc Health Check Tool
Officially, this tool is on coming soon but I will give .exe file which you can download and install and check windows 11 for your pc. You can see pc health tool coming soon on Windows 11 website.
How to install windows 11
1. Sign up for the Windows Insider Program by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. And then, press Register and Sign Up. If you’re already a part of the Windows Insider community, you can sign in to your account and click Start flighting.
2. Review the Privacy Statement and terms appearing on your screen and click Submit.
3. Select Dev Channel from the Insider settings to download and install the current Windows 11 build meant for Windows Insider Preview and hit the Confirm button.
4. Your machine will now ask you to Read the Microsoft Insider Privacy Statement and Agreement. Once you have reviewed the statement and terms, click on Confirm.
5. Now, press Restart Now to restart your machine to get the Insider Preview to build.
6. After restarting, make sure you are connected to an active Internet connection. You can then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click the Check for updates button.
7. Your PC will start downloading the latest build from a Microsoft server.
As I am using the windows 11 developer version for more than 2 months, now I can say that Windows 11 is a more optimized version and there are lots of upgrades we can see.
Windows 11 consists of lots of hidden features and a lot that needs to explore. This is how you easily can download and install windows 11 in 2021.