Blogger Adsense Approval Trick worked for me and this is one of the legit and fastest ways to approve your website on AdSense. You will see the earnings section on blogger that “how to qualify for AdSense”.
Let’s solve the problems and let me share the AdSense approval tips that I followed and work for me. If you have a doubt why is my blogger not eligible for Adsense then this article for you.
Blogger Adsense Approval Tricks That Worked For Me
Your content must be the high quality. I will give some ideas about it while writing an article. Here are some points:-
- Write a unique article.
- Do good research and write quality articles.
- Write a long article at least 1000 + words article.
While applying for AdSense we forget that to apply your website must be 2 months old. If you are using you need 2 months but if you are using the .Blogspot.com domain you need a minimum of 4 months. And in the custom domain also you can only get approval with a high-class domain.
- Choose a high-class domain.
- Your domain age must be 2 months for a custom domain and 4 months for. Blogspot domain.
You need to add important pages like “About Us”, “Contact Us”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Piracy and Policy”, “Disclaimer”.
- You need to add all the important pages.
- Pages help to look at your site professional.
Many themes had a social plugin so all links need to be filled with your personal profile in all the social plugin.
- Open all accounts on social plugins then connect to your blog.
- Don’t leave even the top social widget.
SEO and Adsense Friendly Template
Note: Choosing the wrong template is also the reason that your site is not approved.
- You need to choose SEO and Adsense Friendly Template.
- Your template must have page section for “about us “, “contact us”, etc.
- You need to choose a clean sheet template.
- Your template must have AdSense ads section and you must hide it before approval.
Broken and Empty Links
You should check if your blog post has broken links or not. Don’t know what is broken links?
Your navigation menu should be clean as well as you need to make category and put them into the navigation menu.
Submit site on Google search console
If you are getting organic traffic then you got a higher chance of approval but even don’t have doesn’t matter. So you need to share your post on Facebook youtube but don’t drive traffic from the third-party view4view types of site.
Make Professionaal Looking
Finally, your blog site must look professional, your blog must have a “favicon” “logo” “about me” and avoid copyright image. Don’t know how to find copyright-free images, you can learn in this article.
You need to write 6 or 9 articles already and publish your site daily or in 2 days single article. You need to regularly publish the article. Show AdSense that you are regular and update and publish posts or articles regularly.
Few things to remember
Answer: Using a clean template, adding needed pages, checking broken links, adding unique and quality content will be going to help you to get an approved AdSense account with blogger.
2. How to get google AdSense approval in 1 minute?
Answer: I don’t find tricks or methods or tips which may help you to get google AdSense approval in 1 minute but if you are doing hard work in your site google will approve your site.
3. Which Blogger template is best for AdSense?
Answer: For now, in 2021 I will suggest using the OnePress blogger template or Kelly or other SEO friendly blogger template.
4. How much traffic required for AdSense approval?
Answer: Google AdSense doesn’t tell that traffic is needed for approval but I suggest at least 20 views per post and traffic coming from the good source.